Our modular fermentation systems offer numerous advantages for agricultural farms.
The biogenic waste that arises in everyday farming activities, regardless of whether crops or livestock farming, can be directly used for producing energy and compost in a Pöttinger fermentation system, whilst simultaneously protecting the environment.
In doing so, the bio-gas produced represents a flexible energy source for the business. It can be used for heating, cooling and electrical power. If the bio-gas produced is treated it can also be used to fuel the company's fleet of vehicles.
The fermentation residue, which has been refined into high-quality compost, represents ideal biogenic fertiliser for organic gardening as well as for grassland and arable land. This forms the basis for nutrient-rich foodstuffs.
- Fertilisation with high-quality compost ensures well-balanced nutrient and vitamin content in agricultural produce.
- A functional ecosystem in the soil has a significant positive effect on the CO2balance.
- Green waste and woody biomasses that cannot be used as feed can be recycled into bio-gas and compost in a CO2 neutral process.
- The business model of the farmer can be expanded to include the generation of climate-friendly alternative energy, without a great deal of additional expenditure.
- The bio-gas produced can be used in-house for heating, cooling and for electrical power or could be fed into the public network.
- Once treated the bio-gas can also be used as fuel for the agricultural vehicles.
- Horse dung can be recycled in the fermenter boxes, cleanly and with little odour and prepared as compost.
- The compact modular construction of the fermenter boxes reduces the space requirements considerably
- The energy generated by the fermentation process can be used for running the stables and riding facilities